Wilson’s Exchange/Return Option
Wilson’s ‘Buy with Confidence’ Exchange/Return Option
As we all know buying a pre-owned vehicle can be a daunting experience!
Here at Mark Wilson’s Better Used Cars, we have been buying and selling pre-owned cars for over 50 years. We have proudly grown into becoming one of Ontario’s premier locations to buy ‘Better Used Cars’ as our name indicates.
All of our 520 vehicles in inventory are inspected upon arrival, if it is not up to our standards we won’t sell it to you!
From incoming inspection to our mechanical shop, where our licensed technicians complete a full safety and recondition of our vehicles, we can proudly say that our safety inspection far exceeds industry standards.
Then on to our detail department, where the vehicles are fully detailed inside and out.
We sell thousands of vehicles annually and have very few issues with customer satisfaction, as you can see we have over 1000 Google reviews. However, cars are machines and unforeseen things can happen, we always strive to make sure the customer is happy.
Since COVID-19 we have seen a lot of clients putting their trust in our reputation and buying a vehicle completely contactless, not even putting eyes on the vehicle until it is delivered to their driveway. You can have full confidence with our 5 Day Exchange Privilege! 3 Day Full Refunds on Online Purchases! Of course, there are conditions but we always strive to be fair.
At Mark Wilson’s Better Used Cars, we are happy when you are happy with your vehicle. Sometimes, the vehicle you chose just doesn’t fit your needs and as you know life can be unpredictable, but that doesn’t mean your vehicle should. That is why in situations like this, we have implemented a policy that if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will do our best to change that!
- CREDIT REBUILDING EXCLUDED FROM THE EXCHANGE AND RETURN PROGRAMS
- Sports cars are not eligible for the 5-day exchange policy.
- We must receive your intent to return or exchange the vehicle by 5 pm EST on the third business day after your delivery date.
- The vehicle cannot have been transferred from the name of the purchaser or had a lien or encumbrance registered.
- The vehicle must be returned in the same condition it was delivered, without any extra damage or excessive wear and tear, or modifications.
- If your vehicle has been in an accident, vandalized or otherwise seriously damaged after you take possession, we cannot accept it back.
- The delivery fee (delivery is free for local addresses only) is non-refundable. Licensing is Non-refundable. Third-party administration fees are non-refundable.
- The reselected vehicle must be in stock and available for purchase and fit your approval, if applicable.
- You may reselect one time after your initial purchase, the second of which will not qualify for the Money-Back Guarantee.
- Any price difference will either be refunded or charged to you, if applicable.
- We will issue a refund as soon as the vehicle passes our Inspection, and you will see it within 3 – 5 business days.
- If you had a trade-in see the trade-in section below*
Any Mark Wilson’s Better Used Cars Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle exchanged under the Exchange Policy will be inspected by the Mark Wilson’s Better Used Cars Service Center for damage and excessive wear and tear. If any damage or excessive wear and tear is found up to $250, that amount will be added to new vehicle purchase, any amount over this will make the vehicle will not be eligible for return.
As long as your traded vehicle has not been committed for sale and the dealership is still in possession of your vehicle, your trade-in will be returned to you. You may be responsible for repair and reconditioning expenses on your trade-in if the dealership has incurred such expenses. If your vehicle has been sold, the cash value of your vehicle that was listed on your sales document in the trade-in allowance line will be reimbursed to you. If there was a lien on the traded vehicle and the lien has been satisfied by the dealership, you will be responsible for reimbursing the dealership for the full amount of the lien payoff.
Value Your Trade