Wilson’s Exchange Option
At Mark Wilson’s Better Used Cars, we strive to guarantee you are happy with your vehicle. Sometimes, the vehicle you chose just doesn’t fit with your needs. Life can be unpredictable. But that doesn’t mean your vehicle should. That is why in situations like this, we have implemented a policy that if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will do our best to change that!
All Mark Wilson’s Better Used Cars Certified Pre-Owned Vehicles, unless otherwise indicated, are eligible for the Exchange Policy if exchanged within the first 5 calendar days or the first 500-km, whichever comes first, from the date of delivery for any other eligible vehicle. Any price difference will either be refunded or charged to you, whichever is applicable.
Unless indicated by Mark Wilson’s Better Used Cars, all our available Certified vehicles are eligible for the Exchange Privilege during the first 5 days or 500 kilometres of ownership. However, the exchanged vehicle must meet the following criteria:
- The vehicle cannot have been transferred from the name of the purchaser.
- The vehicle must be returned in the same condition it was delivered, without any extra damage or excessive wear and tear.
- The reselected vehicle must be in-stock and available for purchase
Mark Wilson’s Better Used Cars Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle customers are not eligible for the Exchange Policy if:
- The customer has previously exchanged the vehicle under the Mark Wilson’s Better Used Cars Exchange policy. This is a one-time option!
- The vehicle was used for delivery, daily rental, limousine, taxi, snowplow or delivery services etc.
- Excluded vehicles also include Exotics, Classics, Sports Cars. Please contact your sales professional or sales manager for further clarification.
- The vehicle is financed under a credit rebuilding program.
- The vehicle had after-market accessories or products installed, may not be eligible for exchange.
- The vehicles has been involved in an accident(s) during the 5 days/500 km parameters.
Any Mark Wilson’s Better Used Cars Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle exchanged under the Exchange Policy will be inspected by the Mark Wilson’s Better Used Cars Service Center for damage and excessive wear and tear. If any damage or excessive wear and tear is found, the vehicle will not be eligible for return, unless the damages are fixed by the customer or the amount will be deducted from the exchange value.